If you are looking for reliable brake repair service in Fairfax, VA, we recommend that you hit the brakes from your Google search and keep reading this article!
You should know that properly functioning brakes are crucial to your vehicle’s safety on the road, so when it comes to brake repair service, you don’t want to settle for anything less than working with an experienced and knowledgeable brake repair shop.
Our Brake Repair Services Include:
The experts of ABS Unlimited recommend an annual brake inspection. A once-a-year inspection will ensure any issues are identified before they compromise your safety and budget.
Our ASE certified brake repair experts provide all kinds of brake service, such as:
- Brake Hose Repair and Replacement – The job of a brake hose is to carry pressurized brake fluid to the brakes. An improperly functioning hose could cause issues such as slow braking, while a leaking hose could lead to failure of the entire braking system. A brake hose shouldn’t need frequent replacement, but it should be replaced if worn or cracked to avoid any possible risks.
- Brake Caliper Replacement – The brake caliper clamps around the rotor and presses the pads against it when you brake. Issues with the brake caliper can cause uneven braking, which could make your car slide forward while braking, or slide out of control in unfavorable road conditions. Don’t take the risk! If you suspect a problem, schedule an appointment at the ABS Unlimited as soon as possible.
- New Brake Pad Installation – Brake pads are composed of material that create friction and thus become worn with time. Here are 3 signs that indicate your brake pads need to be replaced:
- Vehicle dashboard shows wear warning (in newer vehicles that have electronics built into the brake pad)
- High-pitched squealing sound while braking. If the material on the brake pad has been worn completely, you may hear scraping or grinding noises while braking
- Vehicle vibration or brake pedal pulsation
- Brake Rotor Service – If you experience a wobbling or pulsating sensation when applying your brakes, it’s possible your brake rotors are warped or worn. Over time, the pressure of the brake calipers pressing into the brake rotors can lead to heat spots and grooves which damage brake rotors. Another cause of damage can come from brake pads wearing too thin. When this happens, the metal of the brake pads scrapes against the metal of the brake rotors. Depending on the condition of your rotors, we can turn them or recommend new ones.
Most brake work is guaranteed for 2 years/24,000 miles!
We offer a variety of brake brands, including:
ABS Unlimited is a family- owned auto shop that has been in business for over 30 years. We have built our reputation on honest, upfront advice & recommendations, which is reflected by our 4.9 google star rating.
When bringing your vehicle to us for brake repair or any other service, you can always be sure of high-quality, dedicated, and honest service at an affordable price. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal, and we will do all we can to make your brake servicing experience as smooth and efficient as possible. Your safety is important to us and you can be sure you’ll drive out of our brake repair facility with all potential issues identified and resolved.
Are you looking for brake repair services in Fairfax, VA? Call ABS Unlimited today at (703) 352-7770 or schedule an appointment by clicking here.